Each applicant must submit a complete application consisting of the the following six (6) items:
- Application Form. Please download and complete the pdf-fillable form using PDF software such as Adobe Acrobat, Foxit or Microsoft Edge. Alternatively, print the form, complete it manually and then scan it for submission as an email attachment. Download Now
- Proof of status as a Caribbean Commonwealth national (e.g., copy of birth certificate or passport), or as a child of a Caribbean Commonwealth national (e.g., affidavit).
- Copy of admission letter from the educational institution offering the program to be undertaken.
- Official transcript from the last educational institution attended. Transcripts are to be sent by the institution directly to the Trust.
- A statement of 500 – 750 words describing the reasons for applying for the award and especially indicating how it will assist in achieving career goals and contribute to the long-term development of the Caribbean Commonwealth.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from persons who are not directly related to the applicant and who are familiar with the applicant’s academic background and/or experience in the chosen field, as well as character and extracurricular/community activities. Recommendations are to be sent by the referees directly to the Trust.