To be eligible for an EBMT award, an applicant must:
- Be of verifiable Caribbean Commonwealth ancestry.
- Be a high school graduating student, or student currently attending college/university at the undergraduate level, with at least one full semester remaining, and without a previous degree/diploma.
- Demonstrate financial need for funds to pursue eligible studies at an identified school in the Caribbean Commonwealth or Canada.
- Achieve a minimum average of 75% as reported by the institution for the most recent year of study. If percentages are not used by the institution, a ‘B’ average grade or 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) will be acceptable.
- Submit a Complete Application by the Applicable Deadline.